Awesome subtitle about Spray Tanning
Alternative to dangerous UV’s
Spray tans are a much healthier way to achieve a beautiful instant tan that doesn’t age or damage your skin! Plus its pretty much instant, you can see that healthy glow.
Colours for all skin types
At Michelle Hair Design, Cwmbran we have 3 different colours – suitable for different skin types.
Original: Original suitable for all skin types. A medium, rich, natural colour. Sensitive: Light-Medium, the most natural colour to date, suitable for all skin types including people with sensitive and reactive skin. Dark: Medium-Dark, more suited to darker skin tones.
Preparation for tanning:
- The evening before your application you will need to exfoliate your entire body (Pay special attention to dry areas of the body such as hands elbows and knees and feet)
- Do not wax or shave or moisturize on the morning of the treatment.
- Do not to apply any type of perfume, deodorant or aromatherapy oils as they may affect the treatment.
- Wear dark loose fitting clothes.
After your tan:
- Your tan will start to develop after 2-3 hours.
- Leave your tan on for at least 12 hours, or overnight if possible, before bathing. This gives your tan a chance to properly develop.
- Avoid doing or wearing any clothing that will make you perspire while the tan is developing as this can ‘wash away’ the solution before it as developed! Anti perspirants and moisturizers will have the same effect.
- Any tan that is left on bed sheets or clothing will wash out.
- Avoid long showers or baths as this will speed up the exfoliation process.
- Make sure you pat down rather than rub yourself with the towel as well, as this will effectively ‘rub off’ your tan.
- For all those swimmers – chlorine is a highly effective exfoliant!
- Moisturize daily. Hydrated skin is essential to maintaining your tan.
Our tans lasts at least 5-7 days